How to bid
By means of submitting a bid, every bidder accepts and acknowledges the Auction Terms & Conditions.
International bidders unknown to Schuler Auctions are requested to submit a copy of their passport and some references from other auction houses. A deposit of up to CHF 10,000 and a copy of a credit card may be requested.
Bids below the lower estimate will not be accepted.
There are many ways to participate in the auction and to place a bid:
- In person on the auction floor: possible for catalogue numbers 1 - 4999
- Phone bidding:
We will call you for your auction lots. By registration up to 24 hours before the auction only. Possible for catalogue numbers 1 - 4999
- Absentee bid: Your maximum bid will be executed against floor bids in your best interest. Submission through a fully completed and duly signed bidding form by mail, fax, email or in person up to 24 hours before the auction. Possible for all catalogue numbers.
- Online: You can bid live online on various platforms as well as on our website (Catalogue/Live Bidding) or place an absentee bid in advance. Please register early.
- www.invaluable.com: Possible for all catalogue numbers.
- www.lot-tissimo.com: Possible for catalogue numbers 1 - 4999.
- www.the-saleroom.com: Possible for catalogue numbers 1 - 4999.
- www.liveauctioneers.com: Possible for catalogue numbers 1 - 4999.
- Absentee bids sent directly to Schuler Auktionen will be privileged over online absentee bids of the same value.
- Buyer's premium parity: Online bidders pay what the floor pays.